Friday, August 7, 2020

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

     August 7,2020                                                                         DAILYDEEDEE        
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
    Starting a blog is nothing easy, but I took it up on myself start one. In this article you're reading right now I will  be discussing things about me, such as my passion for writing, what I like to write about, my age, hobbies, and digging a little deeper into my personal life. The overall topic that will surround this blog is things all teens can relate too, which is a wide range. For example, I can talk about friend issues, boy/girl things, mental illness with teens, and social media. psst, TikTok!


 About Me  



     That girl up there  in that picture is pretty cute, huh? Anyways, that's me and I'm a 16 year high school student. I live in Houston, Texas but I was born in Mississippi.  I lived there until I was about eight.

       I guess next I should tell you some of my hobbies. For one, I LOVE MUSIC! All things and parts of the music world is amazing to me and I really want get more into it. Singing is most definitely one of my passions. Secondly, I do dance, I'm actually on the dance team for my school called the raiderettes. I mainly dance Hip hop and Majorette, but I would love to learn other dance styles. Another thing, acting! Acting is such a fun thing to do. I love how you can become someone else for a few moments. I'm in the theater group for my school as well. I have other hobbies that will arise as we go.  I'm in love with writing, but  there will be a whole section dedicated to it!


HOW I STARTED WRITING

     As I said before, I love singing, which comes along with song writing. I would say that was my first start to writing. I was eight years old when when I wrote my first song, and let me tell you, YIKES! That song was so bad, but that a different story for a different day.  So, of course with my eight year old state of mind I told a story. In between the ages of eight and twelve my mom would by me these journals and diary. As expected I would always write in them and I think that is when I feel in love with writing.

   At twelve when I wrote my first real song I started taking writing seriously. So fast forward to around thirteen, I go into K pop and not even going to lie I was sadly, obsessed at the time. I had just started reading watt pad books and recently getting into k pop, so of course, fan-fictions. I wrote like four of them. From then on all I did was write.


ENJOY!

    It's going to be a crazy and fun ride. As was stated before this blog will have a huge variety of things to talk about. I hope you all enjoy my content that I give out. Trust me I won't disappoint. Thank you for even just viewing  my blog now and there is much more in store.

CONTACT ME 

Email - DailyDeeDeee@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment