I would say my fashion sense is all over the spectrum, like the WHOLE thing.
Fashion is changing constantly, either it's the hair, clothes, make-up, or all of them combined. It's so hard to keep up with what hairstyle is in and what tops are out. Well, I've never really been the type to jump on waves unless I actually like them. With my wide look on things, here are 6 fashion trends I like and want to try.
1. SOFT GIRL
I feel like the whole soft girl style would be a hit or miss for me, but no question still wanna go buy some clothes so that I can pop out in a soft girl fit. I 100% blame TikTok for putting me on to these fits. Who said I was complaining though? I feel like whenever my mom reads this she's going to be like the eye-rolling emoji. The girl in the picture fit is perfect for what I want. I'm sure that if I go thrifting I can find everything to put this fit together.
With this type of style as far as make-up I want to do the blush with hearts outlined in it. OMG, I did it one time in the bathroom and Chile let me tell you... I wasn't even disappointed, I knew it was going to be bad. Then, I couldn't get it off, I was about to cry because I didn't want my mom to see. Alright, next fit.
2. SPLIT COLOR HAIR
For me, I would specifically want black with pastel green. I don't know why, but I feel like green was made for these hairstyles. One thing I don't like about it though is that if I use any bold color, I would always have to wear fits that match that hair color. For example, green and I don't want to wear green clothes or colors that look good on green forever. That's the only thing that bothers me with this hair choice, but other than that 10/10 would recommend
3. E - GIRL
Writing about the E-girl fits is such a mood since I'm listening to Rico Nasty right now. Ever since I was little a part of me was always just like "black lipstick and chains!" I never got the chance to actually dress like this, but when I do...protect your necks because they're getting stepped on. This is another one I know my mom is going to roll her eyes at while reading. LOL
When I saw this look was blowing up on TikTok I was like, ''PERIOD!'' (OMG the number of times I said TikTok is unhealthy, Pray for me guys.) From the chains to the oversize shirt tucked into a skirt or like black cargo pants and some platform boots. Mwah, perfect! I'm going to go to my mom and tell her I am going to go live out my E-Girl dreams now.
4. Y2K
"The year 2000" What a time to be alive... I wasn't. I will always be jealous that I wasn't born yet in 2000 so that I can dress like this. I mean, just look at them. The purple fit sends chills down my spine. This is the ONLY reason I have Depop. No fits in 2020 or any other year will compare to Y2K fits.
These two fits aren't even half of these clothes, It varies from so much and it's so hard to just choose one. For example, the clothes that look like they were spray-painted on, as Mr.Krabs says "shiver mi timbers." Nothing had made me want bandanas as bad as trying to be a Y2K baby. Okay, so guys I'm going to go beg my mom to take me shopping now.
5. K-POP STAGE FITS
Do you know that moment when you are in your room bopping to K-pop acting like you are doing a comeback- stage? Because same. When it comes to K-Pop stage fits I am more attracted to groups like BlackPink, ITZY, Red Velvet, and Mamamoo. Also, I've been liking Twice's new style. They all have a super chill, yet in your face outfits. Whoever styles these groups does them justice...most of the time.
One thing I don't like about the whole K-Pop industry is that all the girls are just so thin. It makes It harder for girls like me to picture myself in the clothes they wear because, to be honest, most girls do not look like that. Anyways, They do be eating though with their fashion sense like ugh, somebody give me Jennie of BlackPink's stylist.
6. 90s
Do you know how many times my mom has told me "you want to be from the '90s so bad!" I see no error in her words, she is completely right. 90s fashion was like a peak in the fashion industry. I feel like this is when everybody was getting more creative and trying things outside the box, and I'm not mad at it.
The photo of Janet Jackson looks like such a simple outfit, but the little things are what make the fit pop. The whole vibe is right and once again I need to go shopping...let's get a whole new wardrobe. I can't see anyone denying 90s fashions trends like, am I right or am I right?
Like I said in the very beginning my sense of fashion is all over the place. Let me know what are your favorite looks or if I missed any that might fit. Okay, I'm about to go and beg my mom to let me get a whole new wardrobe and until next time, byeeee!
FOLLOW ME
INSTAGRAM : DailyDeeDeee & duh.deedee_
CONTACT ME
EMAIL : DailyDeeDeee@gmail.com









Y2K would be perfect
ReplyDelete