If you're a boy exit please...come on... leave...I'm waiting...Byeee… Okay I think they're gone let's get into it.
Hey friends, we are about to get into a JUICY girl talk. Think of me as your big sister that's probably younger than you. (lol)
1. TRY SOMETHING THAT YOU'RE SCARED OF, BUT WANT TO DO AT LEAST ONCE.
Everybody has one thing that they what to do, but is scared of what other people will think about it. If you want to wear some super high platforms or whatever it is, DO IT! Honestly, once you do it and you get past that day or whenever you do it. You will see that NOBODY CARES! You're going to think "wow I did all of that overthinking for nothing."
By doing this you will see that no one actually cares. Think about it this way, if you see someone in the street and they catch your attention, you'll think about it for that moment, but you'll get over it. It's the same way with other people, if you do something they won't care about it after a while. This will also help to teach you to not care.
2. WEAR WHAT YOU FEEL THE MOST BEAUTIFUL IN.
You know the saying ''Look good Feel good?'' Well, baby girl, it's true. especially when it comes to your own personal taste. If you don't like the way you look in a dress or just don't like dresses at all don't wear them. It's not going to make you feel good. Anything from the inside shows on the outside.
So, just wear what you genuinely like and the beauty will shine through. No matter if others don't think it looks good on you, you have to feel that it look good on you. You'll be the most confident girl in the room and it will show.
3. UNFOLLOW TRIGGERING PEOPLE.
If every time you see a post from whatever ''Instagram model'' and you start to feel down and insecure then you need to UNFOLLOW THEM! You are not in the right mind space to be following people that make you feel like that. I'm in no way saying it's these people's fault, I'm saying that your mind isn't the right place for that.
Work on yourself some and get to a place to when you see another pretty girl, you don't feel down about yourself. if this helps anything I saw this quote that said ''It doesn't make sense to compare your twenty-four hours to someone's 1-second photo from their highlight reel of their day.'' - Rowena Tsai. Let that sink in.
4. FOCUS ON THE BEST PARTS OF YOURSELF.
When you look into the mirror try not to think ''oh my nose is big.'' ''I look fat!'' I'm too skinny.'' Instead of pointing out the things you are insecure about, point out the things that you like, or have accomplished lately. say things like ''my skin looks clearer today'' '' I got x more number of things done today than I did yesterday.''
Compare yourself to who you were yesterday. Even yesterday was better than today, don't focus on the things that made today salty. Even if it's small just try to say some things that you are grateful for. There is ALWAYS at least one thing to be grateful for. Be more optimistic I can promise you, that you will feel better.
5. (BONUS) AFFIRMATIONS
If you are not interested in this type of stuff then that is okay. You don't have to read it, this is just a bonus for whoever is interested. Saying daily affirmation works with the universe to bring things that you want/need to you. NOW, don't think you can wish to look like Beyonce one time and it will happen because it doesn't work like that.
Affirmations only work if you truly believe they will. There are definitely affirmations that can help you to grow confidence. I don't really understand how to explain how it works, but I learned from YouTube videos. If you are interested you can for sure look it up and find out more.
This the end of this week's article. I hope that you all truly enjoyed and take some of my advice. I will be turning this girl talk into a whole series so stay tuned for more. With that being said I WILL SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT ARTICLE!!! <3
FOLLOW ME
INSTAGRAM: @Duh.deedee_ & @DailyDeeDeee
YOUTUBE: DailyDeeDeee
CONTACT ME
EMAIL: DailyDeeDeee@gmail.com

No comments:
Post a Comment