I be begging my mom for these things and she be like..."no." I'll act like I understand, but ''I'LL DO IT AGAIN."
1. LED LIGHTS
I know, I know...basic, BUT I STILL WANT THEM. They're such a vibe. The way you can change the colors based on your moods is addicting. I don't know maybe I'm basic because every TikTok girl has these, but I don't care.
My mom always says, "people are going to look in your window and think we are running a carnival through your room." But mom listen...why not have my own personal carnival in my room. ehh? Did you think about that one?
2. Picture Collage Wall
The first time I saw these I was like ''nuh-uh honey." I thought that made people's rooms look so messy and cluttered. THEY STILL DO when you have too many pictures. I prefer the ones that have fewer pictures. Less pictures can actually make your room look more put together. I know the exact opposite of what I said at first.
Make sure that if you do this you have a COLOR SCHEME. I am so picky about this but I don't care. (LOL) A bunch of colors will just throw off your entire room, sis. Most people do pink, I think I'm going to do blue. Chile, please don't do every color known to mankind. (lol) Also, it should fit YOUR aesthetic, not what everyone else is doing because this is your room. Make it yours, because you won't have it forever.
3.Projectors
To be honest, the only people I see with projectors are TikTok girls. Look, it be looking so cool when people be playing animal crossing on their projectors. The people in this picture watching FRIENDS look so nice for a friend's night.
A projector isn't really something that I am wanting, but it is cute though. I don't see as a ''must-have'' but it does look nice to have. Imagine a movie night with family and friends. Perfect!
4. Vines
These are so freaking cuteee! Vines automatically give your room this spiritual and earthy vibes to it that is just perfect. Mine are put up at the head of my bed along with my fairy lights. Let me tell you, when I'm in class and my teacher says "turn your cameras on." I DON'T CARE WHAT I LOOK LIKE...as long as you see how cute my room is. That's my weird flex but I like it.
When your room has pastel colors, really subtle things, open space, and your windows are always open...GET YOU SOME VINES SIS. Give the trees outside a run for their money. Maybe clip some polaroid or printed pictures on them to make them so much cuter than they already are. Thank me later.
I like fairy lights, but PLEASE NO, when you put them all across the ceiling it's so ugly. I have some and mine just go around the perimeter of my room. I don't know I just feel like when you have your fairy lights like that you automatically make your room look cluttered and ugly. BUT HEY...if you like it, I love it...no biggie.
Those can get caught in your fan and start a fire, right? Maybe I'm just being extra but I don't want to take any chances, love. Even if it's not dangerous it's ugly anyway. So, TikTok girls, can we stop this trend? yes? no? maybe? Who do you think you are? The patio of a restaurant? (lol) okay bye.
Sadly, this is the ending of another article. I actually don't like to call these articles, I want to make a cute name for these, just for us. Anyway, I hope you enjoy what I have for you today. Remember I post 3 pieces of content of every Thursday. 2 YouTube video and 1 article. Thank you so much for reading and I will talk to you all next week. <3
FOLLOW ME
INSTAGRAM: @DailyDeeDeee & @Duh.deedee_
YouTube: DailyDeeDeee
CONTACT ME
EMAIL: DailyDeeDeee@gmail.com


No comments:
Post a Comment