Thursday, November 12, 2020

YOUTUBERS I LIKE...and you should too ||

         Recently, I started a YouTube channel myself. Let me tell you how much more I appreciate Youtubers now. It's definitely not easy, so this is kind of an appreciation post for a couple of YouTubers that I like.


1. Dezmachdo

 

     1.19 Million Subscribers 

        I mainly like her channel because she is my age and in the same grade as I am. I like seeing other YouTubers that have the same ''lifestyle '' as me.  When I see her balance school, soccer, making, and editing videos makes me feel better about trying to balance these things a well.

        Guys, I am so serious when I say, this girl is so freaking funny. She has me dying. I love how comfortable she is around the camera. I know that I am still pretty nervous in front of the camera, but when I watch her channel it helps me to remember 'people will like if I'm myself.' She is always herself and that's what I like most about her channel. 


2.Larray 

  7.38 Million Subscribers

            I like to think of Larray as a funny YouTuber. He does a lot of what is trending at moment on YouTube. Lately, he's been hanging out a lot with Charli D'Amelio and other TikTokers so that's what his content consists of. I think my first watching Larray was ''Calling random girls and telling them I  took their man.'' From then on I knew.

            He is the funniest, silliest, yet most serious YouTuber I watch. All the time I see him speaking for what's right and wrong. I like how he uses his platform to get others to do what is needed without sounding like a teacher. He's a free spirit and does what makes him happy and I just be like ''AS HE SHOULD!''


3. Sandy Diana Bang 
  

                                                261 Thousand Subscribers

            I see her as more of a fashion guru of a YouTuber, at first I use to watch her channel when I'm feeling more girly. Now I'm there every upload she has. Every time she uploads a new video she makes me want to up my fashion sense. Just look at her in the picture above, her outfit is so pretty. She has a lot of vlogs, girls talks, and other things on her channel.

            She's another YouTuber I like because they are so young. She's only 19 and she's doing so much with her life at a young age. Whenever I feel like I need to up my fashion, I go and watch some more of her videos, because trust me they always work. 


4. Taty Cokley 

 

    786 Thousand Subscribers 


            Taty Cokley is more or an advice kind of YouTuber. Mainly girl talks, but anyone can watch them and get some very useful advice from them. Most of the time when I watch her channel, it's on my self-care Sundays. On these days, the only things I will watch is something motivational. You better know I always start and end with her videos.

            Of course, her channel isn't only about giving advice, she also does other content. Things like clothing hauls, tags, storytimes, and more. Her channel is good for if you need some ''big sister'' advice, but you don't want to actually ask your sister, she is there you give you everything you need.


5. Jazzy le 

449 Thousand Subscribers 


        Jazzy Le is such a calm, warm-hearted, and aesthetically pleasing YouTuber. The content that she makes is not put into one category. She does everything on her channel, but with her own twist to it, which is one this I really like about here. She is also another one of the YouTuber I watch on Sundays. She has a girl talk series that is so good.

        In a lot of her girl talk videos, she talks about things that are ''tabou'' and is transparent about her insecurities. It just makes me very comfortable watching her channel and a free place of no one to judge me. I'm sure if you look through her comments you'll find me venting about something for sure.  
    
    

        As I always say, this is the end of today's blog. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Again, this is kind of an appreciation post for YouTubers I watch because of how hard it is to actually do this. Remember I post 3 pieces of content a week. 2 YouTube Videos and  1 article. With that being said THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND I WILL SEE YOU ALL NEXT WEEK! <3



FOLLOW ME 

INSTAGRAM : DailyDeeDeee & Duh.deedee_
YOUTUBE: DailyDeeDee

CONTACT ME: 

EMAIL ME: DailyDeeDeee@gmail.com










 


No comments:

Post a Comment